This is a “e-amuse emulator”.
- Completely offline
- Highly customizable with the plugin system
- Supports new stuff and old stuff
- WebUI configuration tool
- Multiple profiles (up to 16 profiles)
- Download CORE
- Download Plugins
- Extract Plugins to the plugins folder
- Does it supports the X game?
- Asphyxia CORE have no game support out of the box.
- Please checkout the community plugins for game support or find some other plugins
- Can I run Asphyxia on cabinets?
- Asphyxia CORE can only ran on Windows 7 or newer, and we do not have any plans for Windows XP support.
- Also, Asphyxia CORE is ram heavy. Depends on the plugins, it may takes up 60MB ~ 400MB of memory.
- It is recommended to setup a dedicated small server box.
- Can I have more than 16 profiles?
- Well, that means you have more than 15 friends irl who have similar interests. Congratulations.
- But unfortunately the profile limit is in place to prevent commercial or malicious usage. You can, for some additional effort, swap in and out your save files or use multiple instances of CORE.
- The plugins are always open-source in nature.
- As for the CORE: No. If you are asking for source code, you are not doing your research. (Although it is mainly because the code base is not in open-source quality.)
- How do I make plugins?